The Hands of Christ, Inc. desires to be an efficient, faith-based organization through donations and volunteer services to provide medical care to the poor of Honduras so that they can experience physical and spiritual healing.
The Hands of Christ, Inc. exists to share God’s love by offering low cost medical care with dignity and gentleness to the poor of Honduras.
Goals and Objectives:
- Serving God through providing medical care to the poor
- Serving God through demonstrating love to our brothers and sisters in need
- Giving hope of life – physical and eternal
- Giving each patient dignity and respect
- Giving each patient the right medicine for the diagnosis
- Hearing God’s call on our lives to help the people of Honduras
- Sharing God’s love without strings or conditions
- Seeing medical care provided without regard to race, religion or ability to pay
What drives THOC:
- God’s grace and mercy provided to all people through his son Jesus Christ
- God’s healing in our lives both spiritually and physically
- God’s calling on our lives biblically to give attention to the poor and needy
What does success look like for THOC?
- Having the ability to know God and make Him known to others
- Being able to operate the organization debt-free
- Making available basic medical care for all who come seeking help
- Supplying a clean, safe Christian environment for labor and delivery